Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hocus Pocus Phantom Tissue Box House


Isn't this a cute little chipboard house! I found it in the Christmas craft section of Hobby Lobby.
I've altered it to hold a box of Kleenex. Here's the link for a previous tutorial on how to alter these cute little chipboard houses. I decided I wanted to make this on a Halloween House dripping with slime. So I gave it a base coat of black and green acrylic paint. Then started adding layers of paper and other embellishments.
Here's the front view of the house. I mainly used the Phantom and Hocus Pocus line by Pink Paislee. I also used some dies from Quickutz/Lifestyle Crafts.
Here's a view of one of the sides. Oh the little fence was a Martha Stewart punch.
Here's the view of the back The plain tombstone is from Quickutz/Lifestyle Crafts and the RIP one is from Martha Stewart.
Here's the other side view. The skeleton and the tree also came from Quickutz/Lifestyle Crafts.

4 comments:

  1. I am totally jealous that I don't live closer to a Hobby Lobby. I'd love to make a little tissue box like this. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a wonderful house. Thanks for joining the Creavil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this house is AWESOME!! love all the detail:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic artwork, I love it! Thanks so much for showing it for creavil.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete