Saturday, July 9, 2011

Inspiration In Action Case Contest



This Boo card was inspired by a card featured in the new Stampin' Up! catalog on page 25. I used the same stamp from the House of Haunts and I made the pendant banner that says "boo". I changed the background color to purple and used the spider web impression folder to add some texture. Instead of using black ribbon I put in the row of tombstones. There are always so many wonderful creations in each idea book. I hope you like my card I made for the case contest by Gretchen Barron.
Here's her link. I'm posting this over at Tatertots & Jello and Passionately Artistic.
Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Halloween card! I love the haunted house and tombstones, and the banner makes it! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous entry in the CASE contest! Thanks so much for playing along! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete