Saturday, May 14, 2011

Locks Of Love


I just cut 13 inches of my hair off to donate to Locks Of Love. The last time I donated my hair was in December 2009 and I donated 16 inches. I knew my hair grew fast I just did not realize how fast until this time! This was the 3rd time I've been able to do so.  Locks of Love's Mission Statement is to return a sense of self, confidence and normalcy to children suffering from hair loss by utilizing donated ponytails to provide the highest quality hair prosthetics to financially disadvantaged children. The children receive hair prostheses free of charge or on a sliding scale, based on financial need.

Here is their contact information....

Locks of Love
234 Southern Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33405
561-833-7332
561-833-7962 (fax)

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW!!! That's so nice of you. You have a BIG heart. God bless you!
    Hugs,
    LIM :)

    ReplyDelete