Saturday, February 5, 2011

With Love


I think this Valentine's Day is a bit sexy with the red and black. I made this card with Black Lace and Black Damask tape from Tapeswell. I just love how easy it is to take their tapes and put onto cardstock to create "my own" designer paper. This was the first time I tried the paper rolled roses technique. I love the red bling I put in their centers. I've had the Cherub stamp for so long now that I can't remember who made it.
I have entered this card in a few challenges today...

14 comments:

  1. very pretty, that DP is great and the combo of black and red really works well
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks for joining us this week at DYSU! Look forward to seeing your creations next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, your card is wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at DYSU this week! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...this is beautiful. Love the lace and the pretty flowers. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, love it!
    Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty rolled flowers~ Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous balance of pattern, color, and design! And your handmade flowers are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors, design and lovely roses! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jennifer! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so pretty I love the vintage feel to this.. Way to "Stack Up" at DYSU RED HOT Challenge.. I can't wait to see what you create next week.. HUGS
    Alison
    DYSU-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your beautiful card, Jennifer! Thanks for playing with us at DYSU :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Thanks for auditioning for OMTWI!!

    ReplyDelete