Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Etsy Insipred


This mug came from Claylicious. It's my inspriration for the Etsy Inspired Challenge #127 and The Kraft Journal Challenge #7 Bling It Up.
I started by inking up my stamp with craft ink, stamping it on kraft cardstock then heat embossed white. I sponged it with brown ink to make the design pop out. I trimmed it out and layered it onto aqua cardstock. Added the ribbon and bow. I added 3 aqua rhinestones in the bottom right corner. Then layered that piece onto the textured cram cardstock. The stamp came from Close To My Heart. Ta-dah!

9 comments:

  1. This is amazing, Jennifer! The embossing is so elegant and I can never get mine to turn out this wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow look at that embossing! beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very beautiful & I LOVE that ribbon you used! Excellent work & thanks for playing with Etsy this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully embossed! Love where your inspiration took you!


    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is stunning. I love the embossing and the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, what a beautiful card, and what a fabulous take on that fun clay mug! I am in awe of that gorgeous stamped and embossed image. This is so completely elegant!
    Thanks for playing along with us at the Kraft Journal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great take on your inspiration piece that you chose! Fab job!! Thanks for playing along with us at EIC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH I L-O-V_E this card! It looks so dramatic I keep clicking the image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The embossing looks fantastic Jennifer and I love the other colors you paired it with! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's challenge at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete