Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Did you hear the news?

I am so extremely excited to say that I have been invited to become a member of the Tapeswell Team! Whooo Hooo!
It is so thrilling to be asked to make crafts for such a terrific company. I truly love their products and look forward to be "Stickin' with Tapeswell"  ;)
Here's the link to the announcement. You can see some of the things I made with the new Red Damask tape. Swoon! On their  blog.tapeswell.com there are details on how I decorated Homemade Valentine's Day boxes. Soon details will be posted on how to make the "ribbon".
Please check them out on  Facebook, their blog, YouTube, and Twitter as today is the last day to suggest a new pattern and possibly win a $20 gift certificate! You will not believe just how much you can do with just one roll!

1 comment: