Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Birthday

This Birthday card is my interpretation of the Papercraft Star Challenge 30 to scraplift a DT member. Jan made a woven paper card that she also scraplifted from Tracy. funny ;)
My card is made on kraft cardstock with the Scroll Tape pattern from Tapeswell as the accent. In the last picture you can see how the tape is a nice wide width and the pattern is on a clear tape. This makes it really easy to change up the look. I used the tape on baby blue and on celery green cardstock, then cut it into strips to create the woven paper center. I stamped the HB sentiment and added a few buttons with baker's twine. For the inside you can see the pocket that holds a gift card and a couple of die cut golf clubs.
I'm linking this to Kraft Outlet Challenge 3 Anything Goes too.
Right now Tapeswell has a giveaway on their blog, check it out here.
Scene of the Grime also has a giveaway for tape from Tapeswell, plus she shows a Thank You card I made from the Pink Twig pattern from Tapeswell. Hehehe I was tickled "pink" to see her post :)