Tuesday, December 7, 2010

{Caardvarks} Monochromatic Challenge

Seriously one day I will get better at photographing my projects! lol I made this card for a friend's birthday later this month. Hey Cheryl! Anyhow I thought I'd throw my name in the hat again for a final attempt with the {Caardvarks} challenge to make a monochromatic card. I used kraft cardstock as my base and a fun damask pattern from Pink Paislee. I stamped the Stampin' Up! sentiment in old olive ink and then heat embossed it to stand out a bit more, and added the fun ribbon. Ta da! I've had fun playing along with {Caardvarks} and sad to hear Jenyfur is ready to move on to something else. Perhaps something better soon!?! Check it out here.... http://caardvarks.blogspot.com/2010/12/our-final-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment