Sunday, November 21, 2010

Embellish Magazine Holidays Color Challenge


My Time Made Easy LLC by Lauren Meader has sponsored this challenge for Embellish Magazine. The color challenge is to use red, green, pink and brown with holiday themed paper. I struggled with pink, but remembered I had The 12 Days of Snow Flakes Digital download paper from My Time Made Easy LLC. You can down load it here free.... http://mytimemadeeasy.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6_2&products_id=3
Plus you can shop more more fun templates, stamps and digital downloads.
I stamped the gingerbread house, colored it and used Sakura Glaze pens to create the shine on the candy canes. Aren't the gingerbread men cute! Puff paint is so fun.

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!! I love all the details and you did a fabulous job! Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh this is just adorable!!! I love the yummy details of your card! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete