Saturday, August 14, 2010

Caardvarks Christmas Tags & Mini with JustRite Stampers







I used a plain basic tag that you can get from any office supply store as the base for my Christmas tags. The top one I used a flower embossing folder and ink to highlight the raised design and added glitter glue in random places for some bling. The second tag I used a houndstooth embossing folder and ink to highlight the design. Both cards have the cute Gingerbread man stamp from Justright Stampers set "Favorite Occasions Borders & Centers". I just love the artisan tape from that is below the ribbon. Check out their site ... http://caardvarks.blogspot.com/



3 comments:

  1. Sweet little gingerbread guy tags and really love your ribbon treatment. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! I love that you inked the embossed design on both tags and the little satin ruched ribbon trim just adds the perfect touch of elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tags!! I love the ruffled ribbon on the bottom of them. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

    ReplyDelete